Monday, 23 August 2010

First the worst......

First blog awkwardness......

Willy's

Right, now that's out of the way!!

OK so I've never written a blog before and I feel totally at a loss of what to write! I suppose I shouldn't worry really as do mini blogs everyday on Facebook (err can I say that on here - oh too sodding late now anyway).  I kinda feel alright with that though because it's a familiar place with friends, family and people I've got to know online reading them. The first  response being either a "like" or "comment" on my update is an instant reassurance, so I know I can continue the "mini blog" type thingy with confidence. Here however, I'm feeling immense pressure to appear cool and witty and write a fair bit - about me, and some more. The good thing with blogging is, I can go into more detail and rant a bit, I sometimes get the feeling that my updates on FB are too abstruse at times and it is frustrating!  God I sound like a right egotistical prat now!! 


I think it's time to stop - got to pick the fella up from work soon anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you've joined the Blogiverse, mate. Looking forward to plenty of insight into the human condition and political musings!

    ReplyDelete